All 24 art Reviews

Castle Crashers Demake Castle Crashers Demake

The characters look legit, like they could be from 16 bit games but then the mountain doesn't have that odd reoccurring block(s) that you usually get and sticks out too much for me.
I sort of wish the game (Castle Crashers) actually looked like this.

Goku Goku

Why does this look better than the show? Only the hands stand out. I always drew them poorly.

Daenerys Daenerys

lol @ EpicBros; She's from Game of Thrones. They are supposed to be.
Awesome picture.

1600 responds:

thank you!

Ven sharing with Pal Ven sharing with Pal

Cute. Post more.

Adcrusher is a theif! Adcrusher is a theif!

Are these inspired off an existing image or fresh from your own creative mind?
I thought about attempting something like this too. I intend to add some stuff to a rom hack eventually.

adcrusher524 responds:

I used a reference from posemaniacs.com which is basically i site where it has different poses and you can rotate each pose. It's very helpful for learning anatomy. The shading I did without a reference.

Floating Draggie Floating Draggie

Heawbeaw & scrimps Heawbeaw & scrimps

Man,

I saw that pink thing in Champions Online the other day. She was doing /emote /dance_runningman and has shrinker/bigger gadgets. It was hideous/scary.

Is it something from something (that pink thing) or just a massive coincidence? (Or YOU?!)

sucho responds:

it a scwimpz. i'm fairly sure she doesn't play champions online, on account of her widdle scwimpy hawndz

You'll Never Catch Me Alive! You'll Never Catch Me Alive!

lol

They caught him, but he wasn't alive when they did it - so he was right all along.

ToonHole responds:

But when they killed him in heaven, what happened then? Maybe he came back to life!

Gotta Eat Them All! Gotta Eat Them All!

Epix

The lack of explanation for what we're seeing and the anger in Ash's eyes at the catcher for catching Ketchum eating his Pikachu... it's epic.

Abbyka responds:

lol "You saw NOTHING! Back away now!"

Carnage Carnage

10 hours well spent.

You already said it best. Epic stuff. Casady would spare you for last if he knew you made this.