Trappy Tomb Trappy Tomb

Two complaints:
1) I wish there were more levels. This was hella fun.
2) I wish my ghosts didn't disappear when I finally beat the level.

jimmypaulin responds:

Awesome thank you! Re (2)- yeah, for obvious reasons we can't just have every ghost ever so it's a bit random which you will see when you come back- if you win a statue it should be there though ;)

Botiada Botiada

160/160

Great game. Only level 36 gave me trouble (The one with 3 red blocks only). Loads of fun. It must have been hard thinking up these puzzles that have 4 ways to beat every level. I hope to see another!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Excellent game.

Usually I avoid flash games altogether, but this is one that truly deserves the [5] rating.
The ending was truly epic. I watched it a second time just because you enabled it as an unlockable.
Things were challenging without being impossible or ridiculously easy.
Massive cross-over and stuffed full of Easter-eggs!!

I found a bug; I accidentally enabled a stupid two-player mode and on the Krank/Kirby boss, after I killed him my guy didn't pass off screen and kept dying while running on the spot until his lives ran out, then moved to the game-over/continue? screen.

I HATE that balloon level. Very slow paced. My only gripe.

PS: Two other things; The contra levels. Are the guns supposed to fire as fast as you can press the button? I mean, I can RAPE the bosses because I can rapid-fire naturally and the hold-down button was pretty slow and pitiful.
I really wished the A and D were swapped on some games. I kept shooting when I wanted to jump. I don't think it would matter if I had a controller, but on keyboard and arrow-keying (movement) with my right hand, kept me screwing up.

Sequel!

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

lolllllllllllll

You should have released this 9 years ago, I coulda been playing it all this time.

You need 2 levels. One where we're going right to left instead to crash into the other tower.

Also include Pearl Harbor bonus level.

Kevin responds:

Too much work.

Yoshi Quest Yoshi Quest

Not very fun.

I couldn't seem to get close enough to attack without taking damage anyway.
I think WASD would be better than UHJK for Pink Yoshi.

Meet and Fuck: Android Meet and Fuck: Android

lol, full of win

You lose points for being a fake, but you gain points because of parody.
It balanced out somehow. I think it's full of win.

Claytus Hood TowerDefense Claytus Hood TowerDefense

Samey TD

Just like every other TD we see now a days. Nothing special. Stuffs locked out?

Rafarel responds:

In the first level the upgrades are locked, learn to position turrets. In the other levels I add some other weapons and upgrades adding elements to the gameplay. Other stages are planned to be released on next months with new turrets, it's a lot of work to balance this game :)

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

This is so god damn retarded

Why am I laughing my ass off?
I think I watched this three times before I noticed it's repeating. I love how you flip the car all nonchalantly.

KovioXZ responds:

its lag obviously

Blossom's Bedroom Blossom's Bedroom

I was totally expecting...

This to be a Troll flash, but it's ACTUALLY what it says it is.

Oooh, Options. Bubbles!

JoSilver responds:

I Do not kid. I DO!

Blossoms is my pick... Which is obvious. =3

BigTree Defense BigTree Defense

Cool.

Difficult and challenging. Adds a layer of strategy to where you spend your money unlike more defense games that just give you a preset path.