Bugs Bunny was WRONG! Bugs Bunny was WRONG!

My brother had a rabbit as a kid. It had life expectancy of like 2 years and it lived for 15. They fed him rabbit-pellet-food stuff you buy at the store and sometimes cereal. And one times, my other brother with ADHD decided to feed him a gum ball.

rubberonion responds:

I don't know why, maybe it's early... but I laughed really hard at this comment

Pika Gangnam Style Pika Gangnam Style

I wished it was longer.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 3 Dragon Ball Multiverse 3

Do you actually keep track of who and what's in all these universes? It seems like you could have just had like 10 variations or so rather than saying there's like hundreds or thousands.

All the same, I'm glad you finally put out episode 3. I was thinking about this the other day and it's such an amazing concept you'd think they would have done this with the actual series.

Keep up the good work.

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

Excellent abuse of the PoPiPo drink commercial mistranslation to make an Epic LoL ward advertisement.
Love the jiggly bits. Very well conceived and executed idea.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks

Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

I would totally hope to see much more of these. Poke-DBZ parodies have lots of potential.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Is this part of a series? It seems like I'm missing a few points but I can't tell if that's intentional.
Grade-A on all parts.

Garfield's Last Moment Garfield's Last Moment

I didn't know John was asian.

Megatron Orders a Soda Megatron Orders a Soda

Starscream wants a Big Mac.
They also removed all the Burgar Kings in my area. I think they got bought out or something. It sucks. I want a damn Whopper! (and fries)

Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

Portal meets Madness.
Quite nice.

Jurksons meet Floonstoons Jurksons meet Floonstoons

Fun stuff.
Did Barney rape that girl like a caveman would or just squeeze her to death too?
I sort of wish you included some Fruity Pebbles.
The pacing felt a little weird to me.

YULFO83 responds:

I'll let you guys decide what happen to Judy. ha
I do have a Fruity Pebbles short also.