View Profile Odbarc

251 Movie Reviews

My brother had a rabbit as a kid. It had life expectancy of like 2 years and it lived for 15. They fed him rabbit-pellet-food stuff you buy at the store and sometimes cereal. And one times, my other brother with ADHD decided to feed him a gum ball.

rubberonion responds:

I don't know why, maybe it's early... but I laughed really hard at this comment

I wished it was longer.

Do you actually keep track of who and what's in all these universes? It seems like you could have just had like 10 variations or so rather than saying there's like hundreds or thousands.

All the same, I'm glad you finally put out episode 3. I was thinking about this the other day and it's such an amazing concept you'd think they would have done this with the actual series.

Keep up the good work.

37 Game Reviews

Two complaints:
1) I wish there were more levels. This was hella fun.
2) I wish my ghosts didn't disappear when I finally beat the level.

jimmypaulin responds:

Awesome thank you! Re (2)- yeah, for obvious reasons we can't just have every ghost ever so it's a bit random which you will see when you come back- if you win a statue it should be there though ;)

160/160

Great game. Only level 36 gave me trouble (The one with 3 red blocks only). Loads of fun. It must have been hard thinking up these puzzles that have 4 ways to beat every level. I hope to see another!

Excellent game.

Usually I avoid flash games altogether, but this is one that truly deserves the [5] rating.
The ending was truly epic. I watched it a second time just because you enabled it as an unlockable.
Things were challenging without being impossible or ridiculously easy.
Massive cross-over and stuffed full of Easter-eggs!!

I found a bug; I accidentally enabled a stupid two-player mode and on the Krank/Kirby boss, after I killed him my guy didn't pass off screen and kept dying while running on the spot until his lives ran out, then moved to the game-over/continue? screen.

I HATE that balloon level. Very slow paced. My only gripe.

PS: Two other things; The contra levels. Are the guns supposed to fire as fast as you can press the button? I mean, I can RAPE the bosses because I can rapid-fire naturally and the hold-down button was pretty slow and pitiful.
I really wished the A and D were swapped on some games. I kept shooting when I wanted to jump. I don't think it would matter if I had a controller, but on keyboard and arrow-keying (movement) with my right hand, kept me screwing up.

Sequel!

15 Audio Reviews

Still my favorite song from Newgrounds.

This song would go well with anything.

My sphincter is ready.

25 Art Reviews

The characters look legit, like they could be from 16 bit games but then the mountain doesn't have that odd reoccurring block(s) that you usually get and sticks out too much for me.
I sort of wish the game (Castle Crashers) actually looked like this.

Why does this look better than the show? Only the hands stand out. I always drew them poorly.

lol @ EpicBros; She's from Game of Thrones. They are supposed to be.
Awesome picture.

1600 responds:

thank you!

I love a good sprite movie and those frame by frame drawn. I usually vote higher on these. I hate most flash games so I usually won't vote on them unless they're actually good.

34, Male